whenever I open this thread, “croissants with hershey’s spread” ad dikh raha hain😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
whenever I open this thread, “croissants with hershey’s spread” ad dikh raha hain😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Sure, I will bring you leftovers from all the food these members leave behind with their celebrity dates.
No, I don't want YOUR food. 😈
I second this completely!!SRK in Dubai
Lmao this thread 🤣🤣
Main to bas sabke date se tasty tasty khana kha jaunga🥳🤣Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
Lmao this thread 🤣🤣
kareena and will make her add me in that gossip whatsapp group by hook or by crook
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
We are not here for dating we are here for khana khazana hai na😉🥳. To chalo toot paro🥳
🤣
I'd go with my wifey tho☺️
We are here to do good and give joy in the eye))
P.S. I would have dinner with Mrs. Aishwarya Rai)
Wine and dine wifey...
Add in a romantic vibe in the surroundings
With soft music
Jadoo doesnt need food😎
Egg hunt nahi khel rahi aap?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0