Originally posted by: BearNaNa
My day is ruined.
Here make it better😆
Papa kundra has the best expressions for this ott nautanki 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BearNaNa
My day is ruined.
Here make it better😆
Papa kundra has the best expressions for this ott nautanki 😆
I still can't forget that denominator numerator knowledge of her🤣🤣.
I'm struggling with Q16 & Q17. Why did I even play this stupid game? 😔
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I'm struggling with Q16 & Q17. Why did I even play this stupid game? 😔
16 - It's in 3dash button, last icon!
17- The actor/director was in Minty's fav's famous movie (That movie was answer in one of previous egg question!)
I’m going crazy looking for Q16 🥹
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I’m going crazy looking for Q16 🥹
They are fooling us? What about Q17?
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
16 - It's in 3dash button, last icon!
17- The actor/director was in Minty's fav's famous movie (That movie was answer in one of previous egg question!)
I figured out Q17 before but what's a 3dash mean? 😭
Say Cheese gave the best hint. LMAO 😆
Top left corner on everypage 🤗
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0