thank got its not EK serial…otherwise they would have done heart surgery as well😂
Hayye hayye... Noooooo 🙈😩
I can only take this much clownery thanks 🤧
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thank got its not EK serial…otherwise they would have done heart surgery as well😂
Hayye hayye... Noooooo 🙈😩
I can only take this much clownery thanks 🤧
May be… Sundar is of course going to be there and rest may be not going to be a part of the show
Imlie doing surgery
Originally posted by: aakritisri1111
May be… Sundar is of course going to be there and rest may be not going to be a part of the show
Bring sunder to rathore house 🤷
Imlu gets her frnd... And arpi too
She gives heart me marz... She can't cure hearts 😂
Originally posted by: Sir-Please
I'm too scared to ask kekta serials had this🫣
These guys can't sort out their own hearts let alone Apu's
No one can sort their own heart bey... It's always complicated 😐
Aaj attendance lagaya Rupi Didi ne😆
I stopped watching after Gashmeer was replaced. What has happened to the story man? Aditya not coming back? I am in depression. I miss the old story. This is it? Aditya gone, Ts gone, Malini gone... What about Adilie love? Oh my goddess!!!