Is todays episode the last one for them ?
I was really hoping they get a proper farewell.
Is todays episode the last one for them ?
I was really hoping they get a proper farewell.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What they got was more than enough i think 😐
The abusive family deserved less.
Originally posted by: SundariP
What they got was more than enough i think 😐
The abusive family deserved less.
I will never recover from Apu and her rolling stretcher🤣
Peak comedy 👀🤡
It's the way it rolled on a flat ass surface for me🤣
How else would arylie have saved her? They aren't heart surgeons 👀
That was the height of silliness. Also what about Sundar? I mean they are trying to start Apri-Sundar love story so where will Sundar work??
thank got its not EK serial…otherwise they would have done heart surgery as well😂
sundar will stay with his real life rani(arpita)That was the height of silliness. Also what about Sundar? I mean they are trying to start Apri-Sundar love story so where will Sundar work??
thank got its not EK serial…otherwise they would have done heart surgery as well😂
I'm too scared to ask kekta serials had this🫣
These guys can't sort out their own hearts let alone Apu's