your business depends on it, so we better get a lot 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
your business depends on it, so we better get a lot 🤣
rather keeping my hopes high I prefer getting surprised 🤣Originally posted by: 6S3CBMP2EFKJBD3K
Major Aarohi roasting session is on its way & this time Akshu won't be stopping him either... it will be epic 🤣
as long as we are surprised and not shocked, all good 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
rather keeping my hopes high I prefer getting surprised 🤣
arey I have been saying Abhi will put mehendi on her hands since the very beginning of all of these parallels 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
maine bola tha she will have hands full of mehendi!! Tum log sunte nahi ho meri baat
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Hiiii.... everyone...
Hi prachi 🤗🤗🤗
Where were you,,, I missed you so much dear 🤗🤗🤗🤗💖💖💖
or for their kids alsoOriginally posted by: R4BWJIWYWS7Z27ZG
Mahima is the future version of Aarohi! These "career" oriented women are too busy destroying lives and playing games to actually care about their jobs.
lol, you are really obsessed with parallels 🤣🤣 abhi will put a dot. Happy?Originally posted by: XKLRJBNL5Y5VBE5M
arey I have been saying Abhi will put mehendi on her hands since the very beginning of all of these parallels 🤣
Yup! People are shocked that she would do this to Abhi, but she doesn't even give a damn about her own kids' happiness.or for their kids also
itna paise mein itna hi milega, we will be lucky if arohi dont get whitewash behan baaki kaa to abhi sochna bhi paap hoga🤪Originally posted by: J6W6C6BQWZR24NR4
I would love for her to burst out in anger and get exposed but I know we are not that lucky 🤣
the makers are 🤣 I don't mind them as long as they stop after shaadi... I like things coming full circle 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
lol, you are really obsessed with parallels 🤣🤣 abhi will put a dot. Happy?
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0