Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Bomb is the word
I’ll rewatch it several times I know that even though it hurt a lot to see them like this
Yes, it was a must needed confrontation..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Bomb is the word
I’ll rewatch it several times I know that even though it hurt a lot to see them like this
Yes, it was a must needed confrontation..
its been ages after which we got such an Episode, harashad pranali nailed it totally👏👏👏👏Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Bomb is the word
I’ll rewatch it several times I know that even though it hurt a lot to see them like this
I can’t wait to watch - so many good reviews today!! I am excitedOriginally posted by: anuandavi
It was a very very very good episode... Abhimanyu did not break the marriage, they r way ahead of that.. He is plainly angry and disappointed... And am happy, Abhimanyu ne Manjiri ko bhi bata diya.. Sometimes, in anger, we do need a tird person to clear our mind..
And pranali was wow too!! I was feeling soooo bad for akshara. The way she kept saying, “akshara nahi.. mein tumhari akshu hu” my heart broke in million pieces 😭
oh thank god....i am relieved
What ticked him off was Akshara's Aarroooo jaap again😕😕😕
its been ages after which we got such an Episode, harashad pranali nailed it totally👏👏👏👏
Ritz, mujhe Akshara dikhi hi nai aaj pir.. 🙈🙈🙈
its been ages after which we got such an Episode, harashad pranali nailed it totally👏👏👏👏
Yup... I loved abhi more today 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
it was needed.......it was a reality check...waiting for ig to post it...will watch it soon (after a long time)
Mast episode tha. Itne din se jo pakaya tha us se Shanti mil gai. 😁
Baki abhi Aksu phir mil jaye ge. Ek doh din mai.😁
Pata nahi muhje kyu lag raha hai mahima ish baar fas jaye gi 😂😂
Jab sabko batane jaye gi ki accident kis ne kiya tha.
Pakka abhi puche ga aap ko sab pata tha phir bhi itne din Tak wait kiya 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Phir uski class Lage gi.
Aur abhi ko pata chal jaye ga parde ke piche Mahima thi aur aksu ne kuch nahi chupaya tha.
Happy ending ish track ka 🤗😁😃😄
Ps. Good morning guys and have a good day 🌄🌻
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0