i agree the way she said manyu was super annoying 🤣minus main thi unki chemistry..🤣😂😂 I just didn’t like the actress and the way she said manyu..🤮🤮 it used to irritate me like anything..😐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i agree the way she said manyu was super annoying 🤣minus main thi unki chemistry..🤣😂😂 I just didn’t like the actress and the way she said manyu..🤮🤮 it used to irritate me like anything..😐
minus main thi unki chemistry..🤣😂😂 I just didn’t like the actress and the way she said manyu..🤮🤮 it used to irritate me like anything..😐
Same pinch.. Manyu was irritating tp another level
Excited
Akshu looks so emotional
Ok. Now hotstar has confirmed it that due unforseen circumstances the episode will be delayed and thank you your patience.
true that 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: ELGPQNNNLDBXLYWG
he never looked at anisha with so much love in their entire 10 episodes together 🤣
Originally posted by: NKISYA6BBISUA3M4
I feel so so bad for Neil already... bechara bacha... he is the purest soul on the entire show 😔
Seriously! He deserves better than arohi
copy pasted message every day 🤣Originally posted by: Maneetlover123
Ok. Now hotstar has confirmed it that due unforseen circumstances the episode will be delayed and thank you your patience.
any guy deserves better than aarohi.
minus main thi unki chemistry..🤣😂😂 I just didn’t like the actress and the way she said manyu..🤮🤮 it used to irritate me like anything..😐
I liked her in the other show.. with Karan Grover. That doctor and actress wala show.
But here she was disappointing. The character actually.
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I wonder whom the glitch is from? this is everyday thing now
6 days a week a maha episode.... They don't have enough time...so, episode get delayed I guess....also they are shooting bank episodes before they leave for jaipur so the schedule might be really hectic.
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0