not a bad idea but I guess anisha is coming back🤣🤣🤣🤣yes!! maximum potential! but now i am sensing there will be a love triangle between the brothers and reem 🤣
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
not a bad idea but I guess anisha is coming back🤣🤣🤣🤣yes!! maximum potential! but now i am sensing there will be a love triangle between the brothers and reem 🤣
actually she was the best part of the episode, they looked so ready to get married😍😍😍https://twitter.com/_booheyy/status/1515508266834755587?s=20&t=65q9WBcNH_5DiN53blOQSQ best part of today's episode!!
people who dont want neil with arohi are shipping them🤣 I am also fine with that actually🤣people are shipping her with neil too now... she's in such high demand 🤣
what did she post?not a bad idea but I guess anisha is coming back🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would love to see them like that🤭🤭🤭🤭
na na sageet episode they were dancing together and scene too🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
oh they did?? it was in that BTS segment?
they both were really good as moderators and I liked the episode
bts segment kal wala?na na sageet episode they were dancing together and scene too🤣
all are waiting for that onlyOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
i cant wait for this accident track to end
aankh maare wala dance and then they had full scene of teasing each otherOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
bts segment kal wala?
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0