If you could have dinner with just ONE bollywood celeb- Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

297

Views

21.3k

Users

46

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

GDY2BKOXSEEM365X thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


I wasn't expecting you to accept him so wholeheartedly ... I'm touched by the gesture. 🤩

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HRKEYE5ZH33XUVC5


I wasn't expecting you to accept him so wholeheartedly ... I'm touched by the gesture. 🤩

why not.Silence and entertainment good combination
UC4OCF4CWBPTF6JB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 5K46ELQPQ7DCQE4F


https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/3760265/best-bollywood-songs-to-play-during-sex


Seriously?!!


🤣🤣🤣


Edit to add: I can't help but notice that you were only Heisenberg period back then. Have you been banned sixteen times from then to now?


Another random thing that made me chuckle -- Arsalan showing up in your thread to share his song. 🤣


Bahut hasi aa rahi eh..


Yeh Well, I've been banned many times. 😆

Edited by Heisenberg17_ - 4 years ago
UC4OCF4CWBPTF6JB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SMUOLOZ4K7DBDYBP


Trust me, it has me traumatized too. The way they overcompensated for it all with their expressions, I'm scandalized to the maxxx. 😳


Eyes Hurt GIFs | Tenor


Don't worry, I have some more. 😆

GDY2BKOXSEEM365X thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_


Don't worry, I have some more. 😆


No, thank you, my eyes don't want none of that no more.

GDY2BKOXSEEM365X thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_


Bahut hasi aa rahi eh..


Yeh Well, I've been banned many times. 😆


tum harkat hai aise karte ho, hasi toh ayegi hi.😆


you've been banned 16 times but your shameless, outlaw @$$ is still parked here?


yeah I just came here to laugh some more before I go to bed. sue me. 😎

UC4OCF4CWBPTF6JB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: B6XFZMR6I2ZJLUI2


No, thank you, my eyes don't want none of that no more.


Unfortunately, you don't get to decide that.

UC4OCF4CWBPTF6JB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BQDASVQ34ITFKH4W


tum harkat hai aise karte ho, hasi toh ayegi hi.😆


you've been banned 16 times but your shameless, outlaw @$$ is still parked here?


yeah I just came here to laugh some more before I go to bed. sue me. 😎


Yeh well I'm living proof, that if you never give up, and keep trying, you will eventually succeed, so the jokes on you, mate. 😆

O4TI7BQFSIHML4VR thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I won the gif court battle so don’t mind my gloating. 🥳🥳

Image

https://youtu.be/dknS4ED0-Oc

Edited by FingerFetish - 4 years ago
UC4OCF4CWBPTF6JB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I won the gif court battle so don’t mind my gloating. 🥳🥳

Image

https://youtu.be/dknS4ED0-Oc


Couple of reasons for that..

  1. It was late for me
  2. I was still a bit tipsy

And I've not watched ADHM, had no idea that SRK had a cameo. 😡


You may have won the battle, but the war is far from over. 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".