if only it were this simple 🤣imagine abhi connecting the dots of thier chat n looking for cctv camera Thn he could see tht ak actually did try to tell him n watches mahima listening all this..maza aajaye tab to..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
if only it were this simple 🤣imagine abhi connecting the dots of thier chat n looking for cctv camera Thn he could see tht ak actually did try to tell him n watches mahima listening all this..maza aajaye tab to..
what will he do Then? Did goenka sisters actually manju mata or it ws a cow ??Originally posted by: 2LSSIPMICNOLDN3U
if only it were this simple 🤣
I still think there is no way it was actually them!! Mahima's plan is going to backfire, but I have doubts as to whether she is going to be exposed or not. I don't think she will, but when her plan fails, she will hate akshu even more. Let's see how it plays out!what will he do Then? Did goenka sisters actually manju mata or it ws a cow ??
I just watched the 51 minute BTS episode in 4 mins. It was a waste of time, and HC and Pranali were barely in it!! But Neil and Vansh moderated it, and they were super cute! Also, I love the offscreen bonding of the Birla siblings!
on also- literally the entire channel and all its actors promoted abhira ki shaadi! jaipur wedding also confirmed!
https://twitter.com/pyaarlesshoe/status/1515490350282035203?s=20&t=_eQx-d6rJ2a6forGoXsUSA they would actually be so cute together!!
thank you for the update 🤗Originally posted by: LZXQYGCG5S7RLFDX
I just watched the 51 minute BTS episode in 4 mins. It was a waste of time, and HC and Pranali were barely in it!! But Neil and Vansh moderated it, and they were super cute! Also, I love the offscreen bonding of the Birla siblings!
on also- literally the entire channel and all its actors promoted abhira ki shaadi! jaipur wedding also confirmed!
Sorry it is super short! I forwarded and only watched certain parts 🤣 But, I love how the channel is finally big-time hyping the wedding!!Originally posted by: beanstalk04
thank you for the update 🤗
Originally posted by: 5HHMPNEI4AHJKTJS
I just watched the 51 minute BTS episode in 4 mins. It was a waste of time, and HC and Pranali were barely in it!! But Neil and Vansh moderated it, and they were super cute! Also, I love the offscreen bonding of the Birla siblings!
on also- literally the entire channel and all its actors promoted abhira ki shaadi! jaipur wedding also confirmed!
Finally wedding track will start 😅😊😍😍♥️♥️♥️
I agree !! Reem ko anisha karna chahiye thaOriginally posted by: PNMS6ZJSUID4X33V
https://twitter.com/pyaarlesshoe/status/1515490350282035203?s=20&t=_eQx-d6rJ2a6forGoXsUSA they would actually be so cute together!!
forum trp Aunty approved 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: AE2PUQPY4WURFDBF
I just watched the 51 minute BTS episode in 4 mins. It was a waste of time, and HC and Pranali were barely in it!! But Neil and Vansh moderated it, and they were super cute! Also, I love the offscreen bonding of the Birla siblings!
on also- literally the entire channel and all its actors promoted abhira ki shaadi! jaipur wedding also confirmed!
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0