Originally posted by: kahkashansakina
Awesome 👍
Sakhi jodi ❤️
Virat bhi kay dream dekha hai 🤣🤣
Thank you❤️
Haha thank you 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: kahkashansakina
Awesome 👍
Sakhi jodi ❤️
Virat bhi kay dream dekha hai 🤣🤣
Thank you❤️
Haha thank you 😆
sure, where is the link fro your stories?
Originally posted by: aanchu19
sure, where is the link fro your stories?
Here you go 😊
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ghum-hai-kisikey-pyaar-meiin/5251669/sairat-os-reflection
I literally laughed like a mad and all are giving wierd looks, and more than the shock, it's the face of virat makes me laugh...
Aahaa...loved it🤩👍❤😭
Thank you 😊
I literally laughed like a mad and all are giving wierd looks, and more than the shock, it's the face of virat makes me laugh...
Haha ! Glad I could make you laugh 😆