Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
SRK has always been Hirani's first choice....but SRK doesn't go by scripts...so he rejected most of the movies.....lets see how this one turns out to be ...fingers and toes crossed....
🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
FDFS..After 4 years
I really hope this movie is good and Pathan works for Shah
YES! Time to celebrate!
Music please 🎻 👏🏼

All the best srk ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Fingers crossed. No celebrations till I come out of the cinema after watching this movie till the end. Theme is immigration. Shot in America. I hope it's not like MNIK but something different.
Is Taapsee confirmed?
Hirani must really love SRK a lot. I am yet to know a name of his film that he didn't offer SRK 1st. I don't mind KJO because with him he did give us some memorable films but he should definitely stay away from HNY type of films. I hope SRK's new release works out for him. He's truly is an admirable actor. I miss watching him on my screen.
Wow so next year we can see 3 movies of SRK,,,,
Is Taapsee confirmed?
Ya when she quoted double meaning comment on Aryan case I also thought that she might be replaced or moved but seems SRK is professional,
https://x.com/i/status/2056631264095141953
...
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/amp/news/bollywood/exclusive-rajkummar-rao-and-pratibha-ranta-to-headline-dharma-productions-fantasy-horror-vish
https://www.instagram.com/p/DU5iY8eEle9/?igsh=MTA4c2d5bWdydzM3NQ==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DUTEijjkiST/?igsh=MTJkdnVzamtwM3RqZA==
2