I don't watch it on TV🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't watch it on TV🤣🤣
I am ignoring Blue ke comments right now...pls tell me jab vo phirse normal hojayegi😆
UD mein nothing is impossible. Kahi Tejo is koi secret stalker to nahi hai Angad ke alawa
According to spolier. Angad will abduct and try to kill Tejo 🤔. Mink shared Mayank's story. It was their.
I just don't want to stretch this convo , mausam vaise bhi acha nahi hai , aur mood nahi bigaadna hai mujhe
. Iski to shaadi ho rahi hai why would he try to kill Teju now🧐Originally posted by: ShanUlas
According to spolier. Angad will abduct and try to kill Tejo 🤔. Mink shared Mayank's story. It was their.
shaadi nahi hogi that's why he'll try to take her awayOriginally posted by: Bluekohl
. Iski to shaadi ho rahi hai why would he try to kill Teju now🧐
Originally posted by: 08_maria
shaadi nahi hogi that's why he'll try to take her away
But won't he get exposed ? How will London track happen then?🤪
Originally posted by: ShanUlas
According to spolier. Angad will abduct and try to kill Tejo 🤔. Mink shared Mayank's story. It was their.
Mayank wants it to be Angad😆