okkkkk yes princess๐คฉ๐คฉ๐คฉ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
okkkkk yes princess๐คฉ๐คฉ๐คฉ
dekho rits... her drama started again ๐คฃOriginally posted by: aishapl013
Trying to remind you,
I'm noticing that u guys are gradually forgetting me ????? I never flipped became pancake now I joined or subscribed for ur counselling session, Phir bhi ๐ญ๐ฅบ
then be happy with Wht I gave you๐Originally posted by: Y5OWYJQIGPG4W4VI
i have no songs for this situation...sorry ๐
that is impossible ๐คฃthen be happy with Wht I gave you๐
okkkkk yes princess๐คฉ๐คฉ๐คฉ
Aise mat bolo, Aarohi will come running after me for stealing her title ๐คฃ
no reception, shaadi ho gai and done now. Can hotstar come back to original work plzOriginally posted by: aishapl013
Hotstar has gone to attend Alia n Rk's reception n wedding Ig ๐คฃ
Khudke ghar ki shaadi bhool kar duniya ghun rahe hain
salman making entry to our thread๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
na na we should never forget out roots๐คฃOriginally posted by: SQU2GD3Q26KIMJU7
don't forget us when you go viral ๐คฃ
https://twitter.com/Naveksha4/status/1514609954246004738?s=20&t=kvMSokAwm89mqw1x3mcUWQ
This is true though ๐ญ
Rits reh gayi ๐คฃ
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0