Originally posted by: SmithaRam
In his case, it must be deaf. So, he has never heard her nonsense double standard speech. Weird!
I just said the same 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
In his case, it must be deaf. So, he has never heard her nonsense double standard speech. Weird!
I just said the same 🤣
Originally posted by: arya212002
Let me get the recipe of that incense chutney and try to feed my mister 😳… shayad woh bhi itni der meri bakwaas sunn le 🤣
Tu aise bakwaas karti hai !?🤣
Baap re.. Anu jaise bakwaas toh koi aur nahi kar sakta 🤣
Haan lekin yahan jitni karti hoon na uska aadha toh try kar sakti hoon na🤣
Originally posted by: arya212002
No moments.. but the whole talk was between Anu n Anuj in that Shah aangaan bench. Nothing romantic… all talks about struggle etc.. in end they showed the whole Maan team were listening to it
This whole family has a habit of eavesdropping 🤦🤦 who does that 🙄 family disease I think
Yesterday episode points tht I rly liked
It was an emotional episode I agree tht vanraj is very worng in whatever he did with his family and anupama
But toush was extremely rude
Callingyour own father a looser 😱 you didn’t do enough for me 💔 this scene and sudhanshu’s acting was bang on I cried watching his acting
Last 5 minutes anupama fabulous acting 👍
Today was more positive which was balanced 😊
This whole family has a habit of eavesdropping 🤦🤦 who does that 🙄 family disease I think
Every ITV family does that 🤣🤣
Waise anupama ki khushi ke waqt apni khushi apni success ko peeche kyu rakhta h anuj kya puri jindagi apni khushi aur khwaisho ko peeche rakhne ka plan banakar baitha h ye anu ko aage rakhna acchi baat h but khud ko peeche rakhkar nahi
I think this was supposed to be a parallel to the scene where she received her first pay check from school
ITV mein agar kisi ne koi baat sunni h to wo 50 mtr dur se bhi sun lega aur agar nahi sunni to ek hi room mein rehkar bhi use wo baat sunai nahi degi
I think this was supposed to be a parallel to the scene where she received her first pay check from school
Yes.. even I think so.. then her small achievement was discredited but V’s huge success.
Here also her achievement is bigger but definitely would be smaller than Anuj’s in terms of money.. but he didn’t overshadow hers by telling it.
I hope he mentions it later to her.
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
12