me as well cara! Me as well! 🤗Originally posted by: SummerBorn
BIG FELINE COUPLE… I like the sound of that!🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
me as well cara! Me as well! 🤗Originally posted by: SummerBorn
BIG FELINE COUPLE… I like the sound of that!🤣
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
Kunal means lotus… and Sita is found in one casket shaped like lotus ? 🤔 I was initially thinking that krish’s role would be Kunal’s 😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Googlies ka chakar hai Babu bhaiya googlies ka 😂😂😂😂😏
Nothing 🧐 didn't got any !
how well can you deduct doctors handwriting?
@doods: sorry for the heavy dm😆
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
how well can you deduct doctors handwriting?
@doods: sorry for the heavy dm😆
I found it pretty was gonna tell you that in my next dm.🤣🤣
Mine is wayy worse 🤣🤣
Majaak uda Rahi ho🤣
Btw check dm…
Nooo srsly!!!
I found your Vs and Ks very cute
Are vo kal nhi kal wala dialogue??
Wait i already made a post let me link it here for you.