romance meter malfunction - error! (v2.0)

Posted: 2 years ago

when you have confessions like these, should you laugh or swoon? 🤣

Aryan, when you finally confess, will it be better than this practice run? 😂

"You are that red dot on a white shirt which I would obviously see all the time. You are the sound of dripping drops of water from a tap when I am sleeping, I would obviously hear all the time. You are that tooth pain which has now become my life's pain." 

🤣🤣 first, lets thank Delhi traffic for having long signals and bad jam that Aryan has enough time to indulge in daydreams. even in his daydream, he has to sound so irritated when he is confessing. is the a/c not working mr. aryan? why so grouchy? 

"I am not a spot. I am that red colour spread in your colourless life. I am not the irritating sound which disturbs your sleep. I am the lullaby which makes you fall asleep peacefully. I am not a pain to you. I am the cure for your pain."

🤣🤣 I like how she is in his space even in his imagination. 

okay, this is supposed to be cute but I was cracking up with imaginary Imlie as well. why? 

1. I am not a spot -- how many of you have seen the surf excel ad? 😂

The Voices: Surf Excel के 'दाग अच्छे हैं' Ad से मशहूर हुई ये आवाज़ आज लाखों  दिलों पर राज करती है | Meet Richa Nigam Who Gave her Voice In Famous TV  

(spot is good - tagline for surf excel)

so thanks imaginary Imlie, I already know that spots can add colour and fun to your life. 

2. lullaby -- I was reminded of the cute baby ads as they smile and giggle at the water. 😂

https://youtu.be/27HKLkIxiso

thanks imaginary Imlie but I already know from watching cute babies bathing that running water is fun and they can make you smile!

3. cure for pain? 

Colgate Pain Out - Kannada - YouTube

thanks imaginary Imlie -- now I am going to be randomly thinking of dentist whenever you or Aryan mention pain.. 😂 

conclusion: I think the creatives were inspired by ads running on TV. I can't believe I have paid so much attention to ads over the years that I am reminded of them when watching a confession love scene in a drama 🤣🤣

romance meter malfunction: 50% only... It was cute but not cute enough to make me stop laughing. 😂

Q. which ads would you like to see Arylie in? 

Did you see their vodaphone signal add comparison in TT ? 

During PD track that was the accurate Ad comparison with Arylie 😂😂

Originally posted by Wilddreams

Did you see their vodaphone signal add comparison in TT ? 

During PD track that was the accurate Ad comparison with Arylie 😂😂

kekeke... I think that I missed that one. 😄

I've a romance meter malfunction today as well... Will come back tomorrow

These brands must've sponsored them bro... 😂

And let me tag our resident dentist ☺️

bwahahahah.. @wilddreams -- that is hilarious! 🤣

thanks for the laugh

Originally posted by SundariP

I've a romance meter malfunction today as well... Will come back tomorrow

kekeke... I look forward to the compilation. I was actually cracking up when he said that dripping water was driving him insane. how is it bad? when there are so many fun rain songs. 🤣

Edited by mango.falooda - 2 years ago
Originally posted by mango.falooda

bwahahahah.. @wilddreams -- that is hilarious! 🤣

thanks for the laugh

Ikr 🤣🤣🤣

But its sooo OP as well.. aage aage imlie and peechhe peechhe Aryan like vodaphone network 🤣🤣

Originally posted by SundariP

These brands must've sponsored them bro... 😂

And let me tag our resident dentist ☺️

I wish I had watched it on TV -- I would have laughed at the ads on at the same time. 🤣