I do love this saree...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
I do love this saree...
Originally posted by: QIVSSMEMXRPK3S22
She did?
FOMO ho gaya Sonam ko? Ya fir Pregnancy hormones running wild. 😆
Sonam is pregnant 😲😲
Woah I didn't knew... I'm just surprised
❤️

Why can't Kareena for once drop that smug expression and smile like a normal person 😆Originally posted by: VintageWine
Of course itne horrendous lag rahe ho kaun mud ke na dekhna chahega 🤣😂.
In all honesty...the media pictures look far more beautiful,cheerful and happy than the ones Alia posted
I loved Alia's saree but there was something bothering me about it.. i finally figured out what it was- it looks like a wedding guest's saree, not a bride's. Even kareena's saree is more ornate. Alia's saree should have had some more design or color on it. Also her hairstyle is..
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Just saw Neetu Kapoor. What even is she wearing? 😆
Rangilo maro Dolna Dolna ree
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
3