I feel so happy when people in love also get the chance to get married to each other.
Wishing Alia and Ranbir a happy married life.
Take care of each other and grow and prosper together
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
I feel so happy when people in love also get the chance to get married to each other.
Wishing Alia and Ranbir a happy married life.
Take care of each other and grow and prosper together
I agree. Ranbir is super charming and comes across as an easy going guy. He is the only one whom I genuinely like from the Kapoor family.Originally posted by: OCREGWWDEPNQ2QKP
He is charming alright. He has always been charming.
Every member and their mothers kept wondering that how does he get any ladies.
And I always said — hear him talk. And you will fall for him.
A generation of actors that I liked (RK, RS, Anu, DP) are all married now. Ab Ananya shananya jese bachho mein I have no interest. They are bland se upar ke bland.
Pari baki hai abhi, let’s see woh Kya karti hai apart from hosting stupid reality shows.
I love her simple henna design as well ❤️
Just saw Neetu Kapoor. What even is she wearing? 😆
I love how simple Alia has kept everything and yet so ethereal...so beautiful and so happy... Mahadev ji....buri nazar se bachana inko..❤️❤️
Does Kareena have a no makeup look here? 🤔 Riddhima looks nice.
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
The most eligible bachelor of BW finally got married 🤩🤩
The most appropriate and apt message ⭐️.
Looks like they changed out of their wedding outfits
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
3