I dont want mehndi😭😭😭don't know... i just guessed mehendi... could be anything but they are wearing green 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I dont want mehndi😭😭😭don't know... i just guessed mehendi... could be anything but they are wearing green 🤣
tell me something new about her🤣why so dramatic pranju 🤣
as if you are not☺️i know gutter wali behen 🤣
use acting koi nai sikha sakta pranju, dont even try🤭🤭🤭🤭Originally posted by: aishapl013
I'm trying to teach acting to Aarohi,
Look at the gif this is how bored af looks like not like this
you have corrupted me 🤣as if you are not☺️
haww pranju beizzati 🤣tell me something new about her🤣
i know you want kaand instead 🤣I dont want mehndi😭😭😭
it's every day ka tamashaof course for putting their bombs on akshu totally deaerving
oh please people praised her swag so much in this scene 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
I'm trying to teach acting to Aarohi,
Look at the gif this is how bored af looks like not like this
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0