DID Lil Masters S5 Discussion Topic - Page 13

Posted: 2 years ago

This is the cutest thing everrrrrr 🤣🤣🤣 i won't even dare to say what is she doing in the show🤣🤣🤣 hope they keep her in the show for side entertainment 🤣🤣🤣

Tooooooo cuteeeee 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcKkeiwIU3y/

Its always such a joy to watch Shahid dance  one of the finest dancer the world has ever seen 👏 the casualness in movements... So cool 👏

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcKz7cdqnSM/

And i saw another sabotage for Rupsa... What the heck that song was 🤡  other 2 got to do full on dance with Shahid and all Rupsa had to do act lovey dovey towards him 🤡 matlab ho kya raha hein Zee mein 😡

Haal-e-dil, give ur opinion on this grave injustice 🤡

Edited by robedward - 2 years ago

Originally posted by robedward

It was bad if u r judging from a normal person's perspective, not a lonely, bored out of mind, looking for romance kinda perspective 🤣 

The script writing was really really bad cause i can tell u what went on in 8 episodes for the leads in few words...

I hate u... U hate me... I'm a gentleman... I love my sister... I want my sister to be happy.. .. u vex me... Now tell me u hate me... No we can't do this... I love u 🤣

I don't think they were allowed to reshoot anything, just one shot cause the acting for both of them were below average especially for Jonathan cause he was much better in S1.

If u have nothing better to do like me on a weekend, u can give it a try but that 25min vid kinda summed up the whole season for the leads 🤣

woh to vid se samaj agya that they did a crossover of ekta shows and mujhse Dosti karoge. Bas flying sindoor baki tha. It had all the melodrama possible- sexual tension, clueless sis jiska zindagi barbad kiya (,she was so mahan that she forgave them cause turu lobb) , mandap mein bride exchange, even after knowing Anthony liked Kate he went ahead and proposed the sis- wtf. And I got his childhood trauma of dad dying, didn't get why that translated to "i can't have love marriage" bs 

My issue was the acting from whatever I had seen. The guy was wooden in S1 - again watched a Simone Daphne vid and judged. Here he's same but wtf up with the girl. She was hailed as savior of desi folks in Hollywood and she can't even emote . Like tears to installment mein shed kiya as if there was shortness of glycerine. There was a scene where she's recovering post the accident and crying to her mom, again tears to tha hi nahi bas ainvayyi. Then the so called romantic scenes, same wooden. The jealousy scenes were same too. I say the Edwina girl acted way better. The wide eyed innocence, the liking Anthony, the betrayal. It will make sense if they ever make a season on her and she's like i can't like someone and there is a gentleman who's smitten by her. 

Originally posted by Haal-e-Dil

woh to vid se samaj agya that they did a crossover of ekta shows and mujhse Dosti karoge. Bas flying sindoor baki tha. 

U felt it too 🤣 first he was courting lil sis, big sis no want him to marry lil sis, lil sis infatuated and obsessed with him, he and big sis playing zara zara touch me, him not wanting to marry lil sis anymore, big sis wants him to marry lil sis 🤣 

bohut ghatiya writing tha. Ur DP is the best reaction of an audience who watched that show 🤣

My issue was the acting from whatever I had seen. The guy was wooden in S1.

U should watch him & Sienna's chemistry in S1, and compare it to the chemistry between him & Kate. It was farrrrrrr passionate that the later one 😆

I say the Edwina girl acted way better. The wide eyed innocence, the liking Anthony, the betrayal. It will make sense if they ever make a season on her and she's like i can't like someone and there is a gentleman who's smitten by her. 

In the book her character found turu louvvv with a scholar guy and she was never all googley eyed for the viscount only. But in the series her character was borderline Komolika type, never missing opportunity to makkhan lagao-ing to either Anthony or his family 🤢 as if that's not manipulation and scheming 🤢 

I am thinking Ekta Kapoor lent one of her croonies to write the script and dialogues 🤢

Edited by RomyaForever - 2 years ago

Wow Tiger as a guest in the opening week itself. I think it will do well TRP wise.

Parttttttttyyyuyy 🤣 Remo ke show ka ma behen karne wala hein yeh show 🥳 🥳 🥳

Originally posted by robedward

This is the cutest thing everrrrrr 🤣🤣🤣 i won't even dare to say what is she doing in the show🤣🤣🤣 hope they keep her in the show for side entertainment 🤣🤣🤣

Tooooooo cuteeeee 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcKkeiwIU3y/

I swear this girl is cute as hell, my mom called her prawn 🤣🤣 So little she is but she was too good yesterday as Mithun da. What fab expressions!

I think even Apun did a good job yesterday but the star for me was Sagar, man what a performance! He was too too good. 

Cannot wait, I hope they do get selected!!