Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kinu17

precap,promos r always misleading thus i dont trust them at all.😆.but tomorrow jagganath ,kusum will c the whole thing ..waiting to c when this brother and is get out from this house

I just want them out . This Alok is such a fool he cant see he’s being conned, no wonder he is a failure

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

precap,promos r always misleading thus i dont trust them at all.😆.but tomorrow jagganath ,kusum will c the whole thing ..waiting to c when this brother and is get out from this house

Even last night’s promo could be misleading. 😆 The reason for them being shocked could be house sold and their house being emptied????

Oh I do want to see not just Alok but Deepa shown the door.

sunaina02 thumbnail

I am not watching till this House mortgaging/selling thing is over. 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

why alok  kind of sons  still exits in our socitey?🤬

Ms.SK thumbnail

why alok  kind of sons  still exits in our socitey?🤬

You beat me with your comment and emo.   How many lies Alok said today  🤬 apart from admitting he is out of job.   Today's episode less said the better

Isha said rightly one we trust the most cheats us. 👏 

precap. Jagannath forgotten his pen so comes back. They come home and see the surveyors measuring house

Don't be surprised once again Alok will come up with his lies.   I want him exposed

kinu17 thumbnail

Thank u for praising my imos 🤗..i want to get out that creepy alok from this holy happy house ..who will reveal him?purvi or jagannath by himself? Kaske ek tight slap on his filthy cheeks 🤬he needs

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail

Thank u for praying my imos 🤗..i want to get out that creepy alok from this holy happy house ..who will reveal him?purvi or jagannath by himself? Kaske ek tight slap on his filthy cheeks 🤬he needs

I think Deepa might expose him. 

kinu17 thumbnail

Yap ..as she knows alok lost his job + stole the home papers 

kinu17 thumbnail

First deepa saw the home papers with alok,tomorrow's precap she sees again  that alok made  cc of  jagannath's signature by himself..now I guess she should open her mouth to her parents tell the truth..

Don't like this deepa alok  and deepas daughter track ..she is now jealous with purvi 😠..miss old days of purvi,kashi and jk times😒

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

First deepa saw the home papers with alok,tomorrow's precap she sees again  that alok made  cc of  jagannath's signature by himself..now I guess she should open her mouth to her parents tell the truth..

Don't like this deepa alok  and deepas daughter track ..she is now jealous with purvi 😠..miss old days of purvi,kashi and jk times😒

Will deepa Tell Her The Truth To Her Parents?

I Don't Like deepa And alok  They Are Bad Kids 

I Like Watching This Show Because  The Friendship  Of 

Jagannath And purvi.