Who would it be? 😳
It can be an actor/actress/producer/director/writer
Who would it be? 😳
It can be an actor/actress/producer/director/writer
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
PS - it is dinner. Does not mean bow chika wow wow 😤
koi bhi actress chalega. kyunki they don’t eat much. bas paani peete hain. so I can eat all the food served there
Bollyqueen
![]()

My man
Originally posted by: hasini009
koi bhi actress chalega. kyunki they don’t eat much. bas paani peete hain. so I can eat all the food served there
Actress to you 11 mins after all food arrives and is already finished:
Originally posted by: hasini009
koi bhi actress chalega. kyunki they don’t eat much. bas paani peete hain. so I can eat all the food served there
The food

mere pati mera hain. agar koi iske saath dinner winner karne ki soch bhi aaye, dhoptungi usse.

Kangu will crash your dinner party
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0