Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I wonder what song of Ranbir they'll play in his sangeet as most of his hit songs are with his exes.
Originally posted by: 4IHQ2I36ZFNCYTLX
AlooBir wedding is boring. No one is trolling anyone😭
Aree itna trolling to Ho raha hai main forum pe, Samantha Sonakshi and what not 😆 Neetu ka bhi 😆
Originally posted by: BearNaNa
I wonder what song of Ranbir they'll play in his sangeet as most of his hit songs are with his exes.
I was thinking that too lol - I guess better to play Alia songs 😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Aree itna trolling to Ho raha hai main forum pe, Samantha Sonakshi and what not 😆 Neetu ka bhi 😆
Not much hype compare to Deepu and Vickat's wedding.
Then you should start Hot 😆
I don't understand the hate rk gets 😒? Alia I get it she was literally shoved down on us till she got famous.
I feel dp played rk much more!
Is it?? Wo dono ke wedding mein bhi RK ki trolling huyi thi 😆 Aur abhi RK ke wedding mein bhi bechare uski hi trolling ho rahi hai 😆
I am not getting materials 😆 Twitter was on fire during super secret VicKat and Virushka wedding 😆
That’s probably because nobody believes it’s actually happening. I’m still processing it. 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0