Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Aniash

Second paragraph.

This type of crap does matter especially when u are displaying it to the indian audience who is still conservative to a certain extent despite it's 2022 

Why are u hyping one particular word on virginity when my post is not all about it . Overall it talks about a woman who is madly in love with her ex and her s** tape is released. Angad sees it with his own eyes. Why still accept her ?? Coz her father told so!?

Release of s** tape in public is not a small matter. And to agree to marry the woman is not a small matter. And to take care of her kid is not a small matter. What is Angad , a dustbin??

Sorry dude. I have my own opinion. 

Just like you’re entitled to your opinion, I’m entitled to mine. I’m highlighting the sentence because that’s very sexist.. why women are valued based on her sexual relationship?

She didn’t leak the video herself right? It can happen with anyone! Everyday a lot of people gets violated because their intimate pictures gets leaked and also why only women degrade a woman based on that? Angad has a mouth of his own.. even if he wants to accept a woman who can get over her past is his problem. He is like those nibbis who think oh my lover had a bad past, I can fix them with my unconditional love. 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bakugo

Just like you’re entitled to your opinion, I’m entitled to mine. I’m highlighting the sentence because that’s very sexist.. why women are valued based on her sexual relationship?

She didn’t leak the video herself right? It can happen with anyone! Everyday a lot of people gets violated because their intimate pictures gets leaked and also why only women degrade a woman based on that? Angad has a mouth of his own.. even if he wants to accept a woman who can get over her past is his problem. He is like those nibbis who think oh my lover had a bad past, I can fix them with my unconditional love. 

When u diagree with a post the best would be to ignore and move on