Angad being positive or negative.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

This is a general post. No offense to anyone.

There's been too much discussion on this lately ever since kvg cameo extended in the show 

I only have to say this 

Whether they make him positive or negative still he is on the losing side and ruined 

Why is that so??

If he is negative 

What are u gonna get dude by separating two people who are already obsessed with each other in the name of true love.

At the end u will be turned psycho part two so she could run back to him.

Why give him the opportunity to be mahaan when u did all sponsorship for her and her family.

If he is positive 

Dude , why u agree to marry a woman who slept with her lover in ur farm hse.

Are u out of ur mind 

Why even think of accepting the marriage proposal in the first place where u are made as a secondhand item just coz she was humiliated having her lustful moments that became a public event 

I swear if i was in ur place , i would have told her father 

Why not just get her married to the guy she consumated out of pure love  Sorry i am a man with  ego. I can't accept her after seeing her lustful deeds with her lover onscreen. 

A question 

Which guy would want to marry a woman after her s** tape is released in public if he is positive and have nothing to do behind it. 

Who is more crazy??

The person who is negative and who released the tape or the person who still accept her after seeing the released tape.

So, get what i mean??

Angad is crazy if he still accepts the woman who is shown too obsessed with her ex and can't seem to move on.

Who just seemed to be too weak in love 

What will he gain after marrying her 

Conclusion 

Whether angad is positive or negative, he is still on the losing side. It really doesn't make any difference   🤣🤣🤣🤣

What should happen 

On marriage day, he plants fateh at the mandap behind the sehra and leaves quietly. 

Let rupi get second heartattack. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Leave a note to him 

U think i will marry ur daughter after all that has happened. 

Get a life dude

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pretty sure he is negative. This track will show even that he record video.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They are keeping this whether he is positive or negative charade on to keep audiance hooked but it's getting repetitive and boring 

It's making everyone look so dumb and foolish. They could have used Angad so effectively. They have just ruined everyone

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

They are keeping this whether he is positive or negative charade on to keep audiance hooked but it's getting repetitive and boring 

It's making everyone look so dumb and foolish. They could have used Angad so effectively. They have just ruined everyone

Ash, i dumped it almost two weeks. 

But still come to IF to meet u ladies.

He is played around to glorify the ML who is not less a villain himself.🤣🤣🤣

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatehTejo

Pretty sure he is negative. This track will show even that he record video.

This show doesn't have male antagonist.

So the cameo and the ML are utilised for that sole purpose turn by turn🤣🤣🤣

If angad is turned negative is just to make fateh look good but the best part is 

How could a grey make the other a lesser grey🤣🤣🤣

Viewers won't buy it 

U see if right from the beginning fateh was the dodh ka dula type ML , making angad grey was a good choice so people will be more in support of him. But they ruined him through the EMA track where they turned him into a villain as well.

So if the ML himself was glorified in grey shades then turning the cameo grey was futile.

Viewers will say 

Lo karlo baat, dono aek jaise hain 

And now the worst part is they ruin the FL as well.

Literally the three leads were flawed . So turning the cameo negative won't make any difference to the viewers especially those who like his character . They won't buy it coz they know his character is played around for the leads unity . 

Well, if they didn't spare the ML, will they do the same for the cameo🤣🤣

In a nutshell what to expect from a highly negative show where the leads themselves are the worse written. 

janecastle thumbnail

They will make Angad negative so that their so-called hero will look better. Otherwise, there is no way any sane person will accept Tejo going to back to a man who keeps on breaking her trust. Their so-called hero can only shine by showing others completely black. 

However makers of this show are total nutcases. When they should have shown Tejo remembering Jasfa affair, they showed her crying for cheater with good memories. Now when they are hellbent on whitewashing the said cheater, they are showing flashbacks of Jasfa affair. 🤪 No wonder the show is at gutter level right now. With this sort of writing, what else can happen.

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

“She lost her virginity in his hands so just tie her to him.”

It’s 2022 man! This type of crap doesn’t matter. Losing virginity doesn’t tie you with that person. Movies and series just highly romanise it.

I agree if angad is positive he shouldn’t marry tejo.. not because of virginity.. because she used him over and over again, took him for granted and returned to her cheater ex.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bakugo

“She lost her virginity in his hands so just tie her to him.”

It’s 2022 man! This type of crap doesn’t matter. Losing virginity doesn’t tie you with that person. Movies and series just highly romanise it.

I agree if angad is positive he shouldn’t marry tejo.. not because of virginity.. because she used him over and over again, took him for granted and returned to her cheater ex.

Second paragraph.

This type of crap does matter especially when u are displaying it to the indian audience who is still conservative to a certain extent despite it's 2022 

Why are u hyping one particular word on virginity when my post is not all about it . Overall it talks about a woman who is madly in love with her ex and her s** tape is released. Angad sees it with his own eyes. Why still accept her ?? Coz her father told so!?

Release of s** tape in public is not a small matter. And to agree to marry the woman is not a small matter. And to take care of her kid is not a small matter. What is Angad , a dustbin??

Sorry dude. I have my own opinion. 

thunderbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aniash

Second paragraph.

This type of crap does matter especially when u are displaying it to the indian audience who is still conservative to a certain extent despite it's 2022 

Why are u hyping one particular word on virginity when my post is not all about it . Overall it talks about a woman who is madly in love with her ex and her s** tape is released. Angad sees it with his own eyes. Why still accept her ?? Coz her father told so!?

Release of s** tape in public is not a small matter. And to agree to marry the woman is not a small matter. And to take care of her kid is not a small matter. What is Angad , a dustbin??

Sorry dude. I have my own opinion. 

The worst part is fateh's face was blurred now everyone's gonna think tejo is a w***e.

Rupy is the worst, irl who can go around asking someone to accept his daughter after sm shit that happened?

Rupy gets a heartattack only when it comes to tejo, he got a heart attack when tejo refused to marry fateh after jasmine broke the wedding and now again.

If he had gotten a heartattack after jasmine broke the marriage, all this wouldn't have happened either she would have married Fateh or her true colours would have come out.

After divorce tejo shd have left moga, who told her to help w the academy 😒🤦‍♀️

Edited by thunderbird - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: thunderbird

The worst part is fateh's face was blurred now everyone's gonna think tejo is a w***e.

Rupy is the worst, irl who can go around asking someone to accept his daughter after sm shit that happened?

Rupy gets a heartattack only when it comes to tejo, he got a heart attack when tejo refused to marry fateh after jasmine broke the wedding and now again.

If he had gotten a heartattack after jasmine broke the marriage, all this wouldn't have happened either she would have married Fateh or her true colours would have come out.

After divorce tejo shd have left moga, who told her to help w the academy 😒🤦‍♀️

Fateh's face was blurred in the mms 😮

Matlab only to humiliate tejo 

Hmmm,🤔🤔

Pakka, yeh political party ka kaam hain .

Ya phir jasmin