I was planning to read your update and then decide 🤣🤣🤣disco looks like your plan to return today might be ruined... today hulu entirely dropped the ball and uploaded 0 of the episodes of any show 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was planning to read your update and then decide 🤣🤣🤣disco looks like your plan to return today might be ruined... today hulu entirely dropped the ball and uploaded 0 of the episodes of any show 🤣
I love this update 😂😂😂 I read Harshu was upset that Abhi didn’t get celebrity to inaugurate new dpt 🤣🤣Today update 🤗🤗🤗
Abhi gets a special celebrity for his sangeet to surprise akshara. PR uncle is upset abhi didn't bring this celebrity for department inauguration. 🤣🤣🤣😎😎😎
P. S : just for fun guys...
i am with you......200%
today's update is that i am happy other fandoms will finally feel our pain 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I was planning to read your update and then decide 🤣🤣🤣
did Harsh hire you for Hulu ka PR 🤣
Agar offer Aya tho sure why not. Harshu ka Akshu jaab sunke I will be happy. Aur Manish ji ke saath bromance bhi free main dekhne ko milega na
we are content queens never run short of it🤣of course... we have 50+ pages to fill 🤣
arey but manish is busy romancing legendary singer per BTS 🤣Originally posted by: Maneetlover123
Agar offer Aya tho sure why not. Harshu ka Akshu jaab sunke I will be happy. Aur Manish ji ke saath bromance bhi free main dekhne ko milega na
it is a matter of our reputation after all 🤣we are content queens never run short of it🤣
not yet still waitingOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Hotstar People!!
Is it updated??
Who else is hotstar apart from Rits?
Tagging pranju but I know she is also boycotting 😂😂
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWkd2zak20m/?img_index=3 igsh=MWJwdzRxY2l1czNmdw== Kajal Vidya and dishas mother dance for a song Aryan disha are...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0