nitaaa 😭 why how could you 😭😭 koi nhi or sab theek hua na 🤗Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Damn it , I thought we have to choose a city that suits Phoebe 🤣. Not choose from that show. How did I miss such an easy point 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
nitaaa 😭 why how could you 😭😭 koi nhi or sab theek hua na 🤗Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Damn it , I thought we have to choose a city that suits Phoebe 🤣. Not choose from that show. How did I miss such an easy point 😭
Tum rockerzzzz ban gayi 🥳
Thanks! Yeah...at least waha rock karti hoon.😃
Chalo 4/5 ,not bad this time 😆
yeaaah Rock and roll 🥳
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I'm disappointed in your answer to Q3. 💔 Why would you do that.
I am disappointed in your question . why would you ask that 🤣. 😡
nitaaa 🥳 your best score if i m not wrongOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
Chalo 4/5 ,not bad this time 😆
Could you not 😲 I'm shocked at your answer.Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Damn it , I thought we have to choose a city that suits Phoebe 🤣. Not choose from that show. How did I miss such an easy point 😭
![]()
nitaaa 🥳 your best score if i m not wrong
Nah same score in first round as well . But got three andas last time . 🤣

it's okay party for this round 🥳🥳Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Nah same score in first round as well . But got three andas last time . 🤣