What are the first three answers🤣. I just logged in and want to collect my andas
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What are the first three answers🤣. I just logged in and want to collect my andas
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
What are you counting. 🤔
It says in result twice that kiss song with 11 and 8 goals.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
What are the first three answers🤣. I just logged in and want to collect my andas
Bear claw
Joey
Nairobi
Holiday song
Jennifer
Great! I've reserved my spot on the bottom of the points tally.🥳
yayyy thank you Nita 🥳
Tum rockerzzzz ban gayi 🥳Originally posted by: NerdyMukta
Great! I've reserved by spot on the bottom of the points tally.🥳
Damn it , I thought we have to choose a city that suits Phoebe 🤣. Not choose from that show. How did I miss such an easy point 😭
Originally posted by: NerdyMukta
Great! I've reserved my spot on the bottom of the points tally.🥳
Congratulation on color change
I'm disappointed in your answer to Q3. 💔 Why would you do that.Originally posted by: BlurredLines
What are the first three answers🤣. I just logged in and want to collect my andas