Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
is he going to be the son in law of the rich and evil family ?
is he going to be the son in law of the rich and evil family ?
No clue about his role
Has he not entered yet??
was it not the guy in the police uniform yesterday ?
was it not the guy in the police uniform yesterday ?
Yes he is the police officer ..
he is the son of head security(Shera) and Dhrishty's lover...
so on Monday we will be able to find out if the marriage is going to happen or not ?I hope it happens and Uhaan joins the hand with them because he just wants the happiness of his sister .
so on Monday we will be able to find out if the marriage is going to happen or not ?I hope it happens and Uhaan joins the hand with them because he just wants the happiness of his sister .
Ya .. I hope too that marriage wil take place in the coming episodes ...
To be honest I really hate this guy since he blamed an innocent girl for his personal motive .yes he will be well fitted with all the cheaters in the family except Yuhaan .
To be honest I really hate this guy since he blamed an innocent girl for his personal motive .yes he will be well fitted with all the cheaters in the family except Yuhaan .
Yes and very suspicious... he was in the police station before sohail's death and that phone call from Nanda house?
yes last night when I watched the episode I was thinking the same ,he just needed the entry in the house he doesn't love the girl he is very suspicious.