I'm happy as long as he makes sure Aarohi goes to her sasural now 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I'm happy as long as he makes sure Aarohi goes to her sasural now 🤣
aarohi is at the sangeet behen... she isn't going anywhere 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
I'm happy as long as he makes sure Aarohi goes to her sasural now 🤣
So finally we get holiday from the plastic hospital n 2 gorillas zoo.......
Wedding or not as long as we get them alone now🤪
this is gold 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
So finally we get holiday from the plastic hospital n 2 gorillas zoo.......
Wedding or not as long as we get them alone now🤪
rits is going to miss her eye rolling now 🤣
Originally posted by: KPVFMGOOSSKZ36CW
everyone is so desperate for this crap to end yaar 🤣
Sachi.. I stopped coming to te forum also... So frustrated with this track..
Kaand ki preparation kar rahi hogi..
Wow.. finally outdoor shoot 😍😍😍 ... Need new promo for the wedding 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0