dono shadi ke liye kitne utawle h 🤣
https://twitter.com/AnujkapadiaG/status/1513430656902074368?s=20&t=rV3G1TnyixqDGJDXfFmaCQ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
dono shadi ke liye kitne utawle h 🤣
https://twitter.com/AnujkapadiaG/status/1513430656902074368?s=20&t=rV3G1TnyixqDGJDXfFmaCQ
dono shadi ke liye kitne utawle h 🤣
https://twitter.com/AnujkapadiaG/status/1513430656902074368?s=20&t=rV3G1TnyixqDGJDXfFmaCQ
Both looked so so so cute.. thu thu thu🤪
Originally posted by: ayushijindal
Vaise to jitna scene mila h utna b bahut acha tha #chokrapagalthaigo per agar Anuj ne turn kiya aur Anu ka reaction wo thoda neeche hand placement k saath b dikha dete to hum proximity ko thoda aur enjoy kr lete ☺️
They r leaving many things for FD imagination...
Saturday's pillow scene and his expression..
His eyes post Anu held his hand
Today's scene uff uff when he slightly banged his head on wall..
Then the turn around and closeness
Meri besharmi Abhi dekhi kahan hai... dialouge
Our Chokro has become brave these days.. naughty to pehle se hi tha...
Anu is glowing these days....
Absolutely!! I like how she glows when in Anuj's company and her face gets that sad and tired look when she goes to Shah house. Credit for this facial expression change goes to RG.
https://twitter.com/PinkvillaTelly/status/1513410602865156097?s=20&t=2MDhxrVSSFs-s1u3z3A4xQ
ye lo ji ek aur padho aur in bhai sahab ko koi dictionary gift karo koi galat dictionary lekar baithe h ye
The only aspect of masculinity he explores is "toxic" 🤣
All the v best Sunny. Got get 'em girl.
Will miss you and your reviews SOOOO much.
Originally posted by: sunshine36
Hi Guys good morning! I have decided to take a break from the forum for a couple of days😑😑 I will post any VM's meanwhile...😊😊 I wanna focus on my job interviews and posting often is distracting me from my daily tasks😒..I will miss you babies a lot..I will mostly be back on Friday..meanwhile if I need to troll Vannu will obviously post something😛😛
I will miss you all😭😭😭😭😭
All the best Pri❤🍫🌹
Will miss your review🤗🤗🤗
All the v best Sunny. Got get 'em girl.
Will miss you and your reviews SOOOO much.
Kahan ja rahi hai sunny....
M I missing something
abe ye to socha hi nahi humne this is possible na ye dono mile ho aur bss drame kar rahe ho
ek muh par bolkar shadi rok rahi aur dusra meethi churi bankar
https://twitter.com/MiniForCake/status/1513412546325217281?s=20&t=2MDhxrVSSFs-s1u3z3A4xQ
Ok ree now I'm getting jealous of this mini, she's too smart!🤣
And you keep quoting her always, I think Mera man rakhne ke liye you should quote me also 🤣
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
6