Hinna i thought you are my friend. Theek hai ab apko danish nhi miley ga. Danish ab sirf ashley ka hai 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hinna i thought you are my friend. Theek hai ab apko danish nhi miley ga. Danish ab sirf ashley ka hai 😎
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
OMG😳 Itny saray husbands 😱😱😱
Bhot sarey husbands hain Hinna ky Lambiiiii list hai
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
@NINA Why didn't you invite me to your wedding😡? I thought we were friends.
Sehar Hinna ki baaton main maat aoo. I am not married. And we are friends I will invite you in my wedding 😎
Awida ky liye
Ly lo behen sarey ly lo
Affan, AAA, wahaj, ali ansari, humayun S, Adnan S, Faysal Q, Agha Ali, OKB, Arsalan Cba, ahad Raza M, junaid, muneeb, atif A, zaviyar, shehryaar M, Asad S, Usman M, Farhan Saeed, Asim A, Ali Rehman, azfu, ali abbas, bilal khan, bilal qureshi etc
Hinna i thought you are my friend. Theek hai ab apko danish nhi miley ga. Danish ab sirf ashley ka hai 😎

Sehar there is nothing like that
I am not married
Yeh toh hinna hai jiska dil aya hua hai Haroon Kadwani, haroon shahid, ali ansari aur bhot sarron py
Half of the people you mentioned are my brothers😡
Hinna i thought you are my friend. Theek hai ab apko danish nhi miley ga. Danish ab sirf ashley ka hai 😎
Let me go cry then💔
Sehar Hinna ki baaton main maat aoo. I am not married. And we are friends I will invite you in my wedding 😎
Main nahi aongi😡
Awida can have noor hassan😳