OMG😳 Itny saray husbands 😱😱😱
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
OMG😳 Itny saray husbands 😱😱😱
OKB aur Wahaj Ali hai na😎
@NINA Why didn't you invite me to your wedding😡? I thought we were friends.
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
OKB aur Wahaj Ali hai na😎
I have actually become a huge fan of obi after ehdne Wafa and Chupke Chupke
And I m Drooling over Wahaj after ISHQ JALEBI ....he was so so so so good with Madiha there and I never thought any hero can look this good with Madiha
Kis ke liye chor doon
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
OKB aur Wahaj Ali hai na😎
Wahaj is also my hubby
How many hubbies do you have?😲
Maybe you can help me count😆
Tauba Astagfirullah
Noooo never
I am single and happy
App hi apney haroons apny pass hi rakhyein
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Why didn't you tell me that you are the wife of Haroon Shahid😡? I’m not gonna talk with you🤢
Sehar there is nothing like that
I am not married
Yeh toh hinna hai jiska dil aya hua hai Haroon Kadwani, haroon shahid, ali ansari aur bhot sarron py