Nooo, it's been around a long time. Ask me how I know🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nooo, it's been around a long time. Ask me how I know🤣
Originally posted by: WY2MLWU2QJG3K3TK
I had never heard of him. Eka thinks he's cute - what's he been in, Eka? Do you have a fave picture to share so Sehri can see him at his best?
I don't know. Haven't seen in any movies.
This is the only video I know him from.
I miss my college life😢
Originally posted by: FNCF6IFQTNVODXJ2
Nooo, it's been around a long time. Ask me how I know🤣
Lol.
I asked because recently I have been seeing so many white men Indian women wedding pictures of famous and not so famous people. But most in entertainment/sports
Is this a Punjabi song😕?
I don't know. Haven't seen in any movies.
This is the only video I know him from.
I don't know. Haven't seen in any movies.
This is the only video I know him from.
Can't see his face too much in the video. The wife is pretty. The resemble is around the eyes and nose maybe and the facial hair. Like I said, both are kind of meh😒
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I miss my college life😢
What did you study in college, Sehri?
You are Guruji's favorite student. How lucky you are😶Originally posted by: IV3NQSCREEMZS7DX
Guru-ji welcome to the par-tay!
Bahut time se apne nalayak nahi bulaya hai. Dare i think I've been reformed??
Tum batao pehle
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
You are Guruji's favorite student. How lucky you are😶
Sabse Nalayak shishya