Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Should we just mark the entire next thread Mature? We seem to make an awful lot of private posts🤣🤣
I was reading my favorite book so iis liye busy thi 😓Originally posted by: OJDW6NOAQISTK74J
Kahan ho tum sab? Wakey wakey! CC khatam hone waala hai...
The same sad one? 😒
See I brought a vampire gif just for you and here you are😆
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I was reading my favorite book so iis liye busy thi 😓
No😕 I don't know who is Aditya Seal? Is he an Indian actor😶?
I had never heard of him. Eka thinks he's cute - what's he been in, Eka? Do you have a fave picture to share so Sehri can see him at his best?
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
No😕 I don't know who is Aditya Seal? Is he an Indian actor😶?
Good bye Mr chip novel read kr rahi thi 😂😂😂Originally posted by: 7MYD5WPGXPUYJI4A
The same sad one? 😒
See I brought a vampire gif just for you and here you are😆
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Good bye Mr chip novel read kr rahi thi 😂😂😂
Oh yeah? I've seen the movie.
Guru-ji welcome to the par-tay!
Bahut time se apne nalayak nahi bulaya hai. Dare i think I've been reformed??