I am sorry. I mean they are not lead material.😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am sorry. I mean they are not lead material.😳
I am not happy anymore
Nimra is everywhere and Haroon too😡
Again a boring cast
Oh No 😲 Phly Nimra Khan aab Mashal Khan bhi😳
I know you are a big fan of Mashal Khan🤔 Your favorite actress Mashal Khan bhi hai cast meinAgain a boring cast
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I know you are a big fan of Mashal Khan🤔 Your favorite actress Mashal Khan bhi hai cast mein
Wow. Cast got even bigger.😲
But I don't like Mashal Khan at all. Her dialogue delivery is very poor🤢.
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
But I don't like Mashal Khan at all. Her dialogue delivery is very poor🤢.
I was just kidding.😆 Mashal , Nimra, Haroon ..can it get worse!
The worst part is that Geo ka drama hai 😂
i think this is also a romcom