Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
aaj kal toh seher ko har dramay ki khabar hai 🤣

Writer Saima Akram is famous of writing romcoms. But I read this will be a serious drama, full of roona dhoona 😭.
Lol, 😂 depends on how well it is executed na. 😆dekte h lolWriter Saima Akram is famous of writing romcoms. But I read this will be a serious drama, full of roona dhoona 😭.
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020
Lol, 😂 depends on how well it is executed na. 😆dekte h lol
I am not ready yet. I want to see happy dramas only. 😃 I can watch serious dramas, but no crying plz. ☢️
I dont understand😣 Are you mocking me 😾or praising me😧🙀?Originally posted by: azaanabbas
aaj kal toh seher ko har dramay ki khabar hai 🤣
Praising. Cause its good that you are bringing news to forum everyday 😃Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I dont understand😣 Are you mocking me 😾or praising me😧🙀?
Haroon and Nimra are casted here as well?😲 So this is an epic case of servant cast.😆
Haroon and Nimra are casted here as well?😲 So this is an epic case of servant cast.😆
Ur so mean 😆