And we so ready to experience it
Atleast we can leave our dreamland😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
And we so ready to experience it
Atleast we can leave our dreamland😆
Sis, m still not ready !!😆

M happy to be in my Dreamland.
Let me sulk there. 🤣
P.S. even if he gets married ( I mean he obviously will, someday) , I pray it's not with the girl of our nightmares. ( U know whom ,right?)
P.S.S. Ok , discussion ends here. ( Coz I don't wanna get beaten 😂)
Sis, m still not ready !!😆
M happy to be in my Dreamland.
Let me sulk there. 🤣
P.S. even of he gets married ( I mean he obviously will, someday) , I pray it's not with the girl of our nightmares. ( U know whom ,right?)
P.S.S. Ok , discussion ends here. ( Coz I don't wanna get beaten 😂)
But i feel helly will get married first. I don’t know why😆
Quite possible.
She values family ties very strongly. Plus, she has a well settled career too. So she can get married whenever she feels right.💓
Seeing him dancing like that don’t why gave me embarrassment. Like I don’t think i would ever be able to do like this.😆
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcBpCQxKvME/?utm_medium=copy_link
If I had seen someone else doing this on the road, I would have been like stupid influencers/Tiktoker. Kahin bhi kuch bhi karne lagte hain for content. And now that Rra is doing this I am like arre waah kitna acha dance kiya. He is so talented. Main aisa kabhi nhi kar sakti 😂😂😂😂
Don't do it. Bitcoin is not legal in our country 😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcFKyQ5LgiK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
If I had seen someone else doing this on the road, I would have been like stupid influencers/Tiktoker. Kahin bhi kuch bhi karne lagte hain for content. And now that Rra is doing this I am like arre waah kitna acha dance kiya. He is so talented. Main aisa kabhi nhi kar sakti 😂😂😂😂
Exactly. If it was sm1 else , Mera bhi same reaction hota.
But as it's Rra, we would be like

Hellu pie is back after shoot
Kitni pyaari lgg ryi hai
Which song?? Helly ka kaun sa gaana aa rha hai 🙄🙄😲😲