Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
But kb aye gy 🤧
Bulao , aa jayenge
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
But kb aye gy 🤧
Bulao , aa jayenge
I'm still here but again here koi nahi aya💔
Mai Hoon Na 😳Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I'm still here but again here koi nahi aya💔
Ikr😃 After all hum soulmate friends hainOriginally posted by: Moonlight493
Mai Hoon Na 😳
Omg I saw Kdadi with her husband’s photo in some clip on Instagram 😲
@austen-eliot
Did you get time to check out Bridgerton? I would love to hear what you thought of it.
Sach mein😕 Kaha hai photoOriginally posted by: Moonlight493
Omg I saw Kdadi with her husband’s photo in some clip on Instagram 😲
I think it’s in S61 E59Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Sach mein😕 Kaha hai photo
Bechary dada jii 🤧 KaiRat aur Dada sab chly gye but Kdadi immortal kahi nahi gyeOriginally posted by: Moonlight493
I think it’s in S61 E59