Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Kab se bol rahi hoon makeover do😆

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

make over ke peeche kyu padi hai behena? You have the same comment since promos ðŸ¤ª

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovereading14

make over ke peeche kyu padi hai behena? You have the same comment since promos ðŸ¤ª

That look puts me off from watching the show

N chemistry

lovereading14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

That look puts me off from watching the show

N chemistry

chemistry is great... I agree about the get up tho, most of her outfits look like they belong in a circus ðŸ¤ª

lovereading14 thumbnail
MochaQueen thumbnail

I think she would look fab with a makeover and the chemistry will be fire

jaadujaadu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yea... this look is good👌

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

While I eagerly waited for the links of the show in the first and second week, these  days I don't bother. If I do watch, I watch it in FF mode coz the story is not what I assumed it to be from the promos. Or may be I expected it to turn into the regular family drama post marriage, but Sejal is behaving like an inteferring ITV bahu, even before she became one. So there is very little bit of spy and more of Bahu in the show. 

A storyline that could have been an intrigue is just like any other ITV drama. 

The writers could have tried for a Multiple Personality drama with Sejal (along the lines of 'Tell me your dreams', any FF writers here to take that prompt?😉 ) Or they could have taken inspiration from 'The Witness ( Nora Roberts) which I just finished rereading. 

PS:I don't mind Sejal's look (may be coz I am a chashmish myself😆) and the chemistry between leads look natural. 

Edited by Indulekha00 - 2 years ago
lovereading14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indulekha00

While I eagerly waited for the links of the show in the first and second week, these  days I don't bother. If I do watch, I watch it in FF mode coz the story is not what I assumed it to be from the promos. Or may be I expected it to turn into the regular family drama post marriage, but Sejal is behaving like an inteferring ITV bahu, even before she became one. So there is very little bit of spy and more of Bahu in the show. 

A storyline that could have been an intrigue is just like any other ITV drama. 

The writers could have tried for a Multiple Personality drama with Sejal (along the lines of 'Tell me your dreams', any FF writers here to take that prompt?😉 ) Or they could have taken inspiration from 'The Witness ( Nora Roberts) which I just finished rereading. 

PS:I don't mind Sejal's look (may be coz I am a chashmish myself😆) and the chemistry between leads look natural. 

I stopped watching too. I liked the concept and like u used to waut for the episodes but uske baad it became too much. She is supposed to be spying why is she trying to mend broken relationships? Boring! 

I like teh chemistry but the story line is not it for me. 

Edited by lovereading14 - 2 years ago