Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think not. Mahesh Bhatt is Muslim.
Originally posted by: Mahisa_22
I think not. Mahesh Bhatt is Muslim.
Dad gujarati hindu brahmin, mom gujarati muslim
He converted to Islam to marry Soni Razdan.
Yes! Even i want to know that.
By not allowing Kanyadaan, Aliya will become a role model for millions of progressive H girls. ⭐️
Would the fans boycott them if they have one?
Originally posted by: VMJ44N7DVBJ4VHV3
Yes! Even i want to know that.
By not allowing Kanyadaan, Aliya will become a role model for millions of progressive H girls. ⭐️
What does the H stand for?
OT: Hope not!
The pheras happened with Vicky Katrina too where as she is half christan and half muslim (if her dad is Mohammed Kaif) ..so why is it that concerning for Ranbir Alia who is half hindu atleast from what I know..
Originally posted by: cougarTown
The pheras happened with Vicky Katrina too where as she is half christan and half muslim (if her dad is Mohammed Kaif) ..so why is it that concerning for Ranbir Alia who is half hindu atleast from what I know..
Pheras is different from Kanyadaan.
So Alia mother is Muslim and Mahesh converted muslim.. so how is Alia half Hindu ?
I am asking genuinely.. can anyone explain
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwdUwItfM8/?stkn=MWl0cml0NXB0czBicg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
13