Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think not. Mahesh Bhatt is Muslim.
Originally posted by: Mahisa_22
I think not. Mahesh Bhatt is Muslim.
Dad gujarati hindu brahmin, mom gujarati muslim
He converted to Islam to marry Soni Razdan.
Yes! Even i want to know that.
By not allowing Kanyadaan, Aliya will become a role model for millions of progressive H girls. ⭐️
Would the fans boycott them if they have one?
Originally posted by: NathuPyare
Yes! Even i want to know that.
By not allowing Kanyadaan, Aliya will become a role model for millions of progressive H girls. ⭐️
What does the H stand for?
OT: Hope not!
The pheras happened with Vicky Katrina too where as she is half christan and half muslim (if her dad is Mohammed Kaif) ..so why is it that concerning for Ranbir Alia who is half hindu atleast from what I know..
Originally posted by: cougarTown
The pheras happened with Vicky Katrina too where as she is half christan and half muslim (if her dad is Mohammed Kaif) ..so why is it that concerning for Ranbir Alia who is half hindu atleast from what I know..
Pheras is different from Kanyadaan.
So Alia mother is Muslim and Mahesh converted muslim.. so how is Alia half Hindu ?
I am asking genuinely.. can anyone explain
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DciCn9AGpHl/?igsi=NTBnZHB2OHZzdGph
...
Alia Bhatt's position in Hindi cinema is fascinating because she inspires two completely different conversations. To one section of the...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHTXQW58WhA https://x.com/i/status/2068333852897259795
21