WELCOME TO THE MUCH AWAITED WEDDING -
RANBIR

SANGH
ALIA

WELCOME TO THE MUCH AWAITED WEDDING -
RANBIR

SANGH
ALIA

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
HALDI FUNCTION PICTURES -
Ridhima and neetu arrive for the haldi
Shaheen and soni arrive for the haldi
MEHNDI FUNCTION PICTURES -
Ranbirs brother in law
Armaan Jains wife Anissa Malhotra and Adar Jain
Ayan and aarti shetty
Congrats AloBir! 🥳
BB I hope you get to make the next one 🤗❤️
Yeah, Ranbir is my fav person in Bollywood. I feel I should make his wedding thread
Billi hope you don't mind mate 😳
Originally posted by: M.Wheeler
Yeah, Ranbir is my fav person in Bollywood. I feel I should make his wedding thread
Billi hope you don't mind mate 😳
No problem dear 🤗
Still can't believe it. But got too🤭.
Can't believe Ranbir is actually getting married!
I will only celebrate when it happens😆
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
3