What’s happening here ? Arsalan turned down FF ?
Did Sonu make some offer Arsy 😆
Mind you I heard all this 3rd hand from an unmanned source. What the real story ?
What’s happening here ? Arsalan turned down FF ?
Did Sonu make some offer Arsy 😆
Mind you I heard all this 3rd hand from an unmanned source. What the real story ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I know nothing about this matchmaking. I have to go now. If you see me posting after this, it’s not me. It’s a hacker posting from my account.
I heard but everyone saw FF and Heisenberg last night
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I know nothing about this matchmaking. I have to go now. If you see me posting after this, it’s not me. It’s a hacker posting from my account.
Nathu likes your hacker?
Originally posted by: 5FMBYI3XR5SG66CB
I heard but everyone saw FF and Heisenberg last night
Your lucky you got to see it happen up close
I wasn’t informed 😒😒
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Your lucky you got to see it happen up close
I wasn’t informed 😒😒
I got to see Chota Hava too 😭
I thought Hava was a guy damn
WHATHEFCUK. You’re mentioning my rejection in the opening thread itself?

Is their any 🔺going on?
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
WHATHEFCUK. You’re mentioning my rejection in the opening thread itself?
I wanna well in 2013 I asked one member to marry me 74 times. She was obsessed w carrots 😂
She didn’t marry me. So now all the embarrassing stories are out in the open.
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
249