Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Khushi sy nahi dekhti hoon 😒 i am compelled by my habit🙀
We all need a 12 step program to kick the habit...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Khushi sy nahi dekhti hoon 😒 i am compelled by my habit🙀
We all need a 12 step program to kick the habit...
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
OMG 🙀 Really😕???
Of course she does - all smart people love self-deprecation😎
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Khushi sy nahi dekhti hoon 😒 i am compelled by my habit🙀
Buri aadat acche logon se milwa deti hai, to kya bura hai
You, my friend, win the internet today with this comment! 👏❤️
Isiliye toh aapko Guru-ji bulati hoon - such wisdom.
Mujhy nahi pasand hai 😔
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Mujhy nahi pasand hai 😔
That's because you are too sweet, Snow❤️
Tab main smart nahi hoon😭
Lovely as you peeps are, I am not going to be staying up all night to finish this thread however. I have an exam in nine hours...
I'll set up the new thread as a draft, someone just DM me when this one is close to being done and I'll hit post whenever I get a minute.
But DO NOT go over 150 pages please - I think we get a mod warning or something...
Dude, what you just wrote right there is self-deprecating🤣🤣🤣
Arre! I was being completely sincere!