Originally posted by: Mishh007
You know, I completely forgot about the binding you with someone in eternal agony until you mentioned it just now.
Yes I'm easily forgettable 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mishh007
You know, I completely forgot about the binding you with someone in eternal agony until you mentioned it just now.
Yes I'm easily forgettable 😒
Originally posted by: NathuPyare
Dekho mai thehra khadoos khoosat type banda. Meri jodi itni seedhi sushil ladkiyon ke saath kyun banwa rahi ho. Mere liye to mere type ki hi ladki chuno.... 'Isssh' me poore forum ka bhala hai 😉 ☺️
ishhhh…
I get it. are you?😉🤣
Wow, just because I tried to set you up, once publicly and once in my head?
Originally posted by: NathuPyare
Dekho mai thehra khadoos khoosat type banda. Meri jodi itni seedhi sushil ladkiyon ke saath kyun banwa rahi ho. Mere liye to mere type ki hi ladki chuno.... 'Isssh' me poore forum ka bhala hai 😉 ☺️
Now how would we know what your type is?
Give us a brief description of her:
-personality traits
-hobbies
-favorite actor/actress
-favorite comfort movie
-favorite dish

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Now how would we know what your type is?
Give us a brief description of her:
-personality traits
-hobbies
-favorite actor/actress
-favorite comfort movie
-favorite dish
And i used to think u r very intelligent and sharp
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Wow, just because I tried to set you up, once publicly and once in my head?
What about me. am I going in right direction?😆
Also I don’t have the passion required for such revenge schemes.
Revenge ? 😲

Interesting but not surprised, I literally witnessed how this all started This tweet is kinda making wonders on x...
Imitaz Ali writes disclaimer for Deepika after netizens misunderstand him https://x.com/ntnactvcrkhs/status/2058968805116633135?s=46...
Cannes 2026 discourse has been fascinating because both Aishwarya and Alia were trolled, but for entirely different reasons. Aishwarya Rai...
Janhvi opens up about trolling during Dhadak impacting her https://youtube.com/shorts/6zy8Ef-EN8Q?si=6HPxX_nAC70_NNYX
...
95