Imaliya takes an ice cube..dips it in honey.. gives it to Aru.. No handsss plz .. 👀.. 👄🧊 …. let it melttttt
☺️☺️☺️
I like the way you think😜
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Imaliya takes an ice cube..dips it in honey.. gives it to Aru.. No handsss plz .. 👀.. 👄🧊 …. let it melttttt
☺️☺️☺️
I like the way you think😜
Originally posted by: Sir-Please
The boy will eat mirch sheera everyday if he gets a kiss out of it🤣
ASR be like...
Originally posted by: Sir-Please
The boy will eat mirch sheera everyday if he gets a kiss out of it🤣
ASR be like...
Hahaha...
I'll go with
"PEHLE JHAPPI...FIR PAPPI"☺️
I guess a 'kiss...ssssss' can make it all better.. ☺️ Bas yeh baat Imlie samaj jaaye and she kisses Aryan's ouchie all better.. And Aryan will go, 'hisssss....ssssss'... ❤️
If only Imaliya would think like me 😛 ..
Ary baby can very well return the favor then … in a more intimate setting .. in a more intimate manner .. at a more intimate place😈☺️ 🤭
If only Imaliya would think like me 😛 ..
Ary baby can very well return the favor then … in a more intimate setting .. in a more intimate manner .. at a more intimate place😈☺️ 🤭
Don't pin your hopes on Imlooney🤪 she will probably bite his tongue
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi
I guess a 'kiss...ssssss' can make it all better.. ☺️ Bas yeh baat Imlie samaj jaaye and she kisses Aryan's ouchie all better.. And Aryan will go, 'hisssss....ssssss'... ❤️
https://tenor.com/view/hugs-kisses-sidnaaz-hugs-and-kisses-girlberryman-gif-22583515
Today only we saw her stop drinking blood of him😆
I don't think she bought Honey 🍯 and sugar😒
Maybe cold water with ice 🤔 can help to reduce the burn she kissing him is not possible 🙄