Acceptance is the first step towards improvement 🤗
Now try finding out what are the causes for failure. Maybe then u'll succeed 🥸
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Acceptance is the first step towards improvement 🤗
Now try finding out what are the causes for failure. Maybe then u'll succeed 🥸
Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
IF is whatever you want it to be. The world is your Oyster. Go ahead child
Oh please! Last time I saw n*des on IF was years ago. 🥱
Originally posted by: NathuPyare
Acceptance is the first step towards improvement 🤗
Now try finding out what are the causes for failure. Maybe then u'll succeed 🥸
I'll start right here. You ran away as soon as your name was nominated 😡
HMR did a Arsalan. Wouldn’t even acknowledge 😕
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I'll start right here. You ran away as soon as your name was nominated 😡
The matches were too good to be true for me. I knew u were trolling 😭
She came and accepted FF instead 😆
Originally posted by: NathuPyare
The matches were too good to be true for me. I knew u were trolling 😭
I already forgot who the options were for you 😔
And then u wonder why ur matchmaking attempts are unsuccessful 🤷🏼🤦
Btw tm reminds me of an old member of IF. I think his name was Gaurav...
Interesting but not surprised, I literally witnessed how this all started This tweet is kinda making wonders on x...
Imitaz Ali writes disclaimer for Deepika after netizens misunderstand him https://x.com/ntnactvcrkhs/status/2058968805116633135?s=46...
Cannes 2026 discourse has been fascinating because both Aishwarya and Alia were trolled, but for entirely different reasons. Aishwarya Rai...
Janhvi opens up about trolling during Dhadak impacting her https://youtube.com/shorts/6zy8Ef-EN8Q?si=6HPxX_nAC70_NNYX
...
95