Is this show really happening? I don’t see any discussions or public opinions. Chakkar kya hai?
Page
of
1Is this show really happening? I don’t see any discussions or public opinions. Chakkar kya hai?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
the forum is hidden on IFOriginally posted by: DaddyMarvel
Is this show really happening? I don’t see any discussions or public opinions. Chakkar kya hai?
And the show doesn’t come on tv
Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel
Is this show really happening? I don’t see any discussions or public opinions. Chakkar kya hai?
Hi,
We need your help!
Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/indian-premier-league/5283619/atrangi-re-battle-of-the-best-r2-team-basanti
Matlab? What is the deal with this show?
the show airs on alt balaji and mx player not on tv
No wonder there are no discussions. This is so stupid!Originally posted by: priya185
the show airs on alt balaji and mx player not on tv